[WriteLog] Cabrillo output

VE3XD ve3xd at rogers.com
Sun Dec 5 07:20:35 PST 2010

Hi,

For several contests now (CQWW SSB, CQWW CW and now ARRL 160) my Cabrillo files have been rejected,
all for the same reason apparently. They all contain the same message

Your submission to 160meter at arrl.org does not appear to be in the required Cabrillo format.  Old
style electronic summary sheets and log files no longer meet the file format requirements of the
contest and can not be processed by the Contest Robot.

On both the CQ and ARRL sites a Cabrillo shows the address information to be in what I believe to be
the old format. Writelog uses the format as seen in the example below of my header. Does anyone know
if this is the source of the problem. All other entries match the examples given by the contest
organizers.

START-OF-LOG: 3.0
LOCATION: ON
CALLSIGN: VE3XD