[WriteLog] Cabrillo plain text worked

DON BERGMARK dbergmark5 at q.com
Sun Dec 5 09:10:48 PST 2010

2010 ARRL 160 Meter Contest

             Callsign: W9NGA

                       Multi-operator, Single Transmitter

    Category-Operator: SINGLE-OP

Category-Transmitter: ONE

       Category-Power: HIGH

    Category-Assisted: ASSISTED    (*** see below)

             Location: Arizona - AZ

                 Name: DON BERGMARK

              Address: 3939 W CALLE SIETE

         Log Deadline: 2011-01-04 16:00:00 UTC

          Received at: 2010-12-05 17:07:30 UTC

        Reported QSOs: 406

       Confirmation #: 4119474.arrl-160

Thank you for your participation in the contest and for submitting your log
to 160meter at arrl.org.  While the Contest Robot was able to process your log,
it has discovered some potential problems.  Please correct the problems
identified below and resubmit your log.  We want to make sure that we have
your information right!

If you believe you have received this message in error or if you are having
problems creating the required log file, please contact me at
contests at arrl.org and I will try to help.

73.

ARRL Contest Branch