[WriteLog] Cabrillo output

VE3XD ve3xd at rogers.com
Sun Dec 5 09:17:34 PST 2010

That's very interesting. I usually switch to Plain Text when I send a message to a Mail Archive but
as you said since there was no text body I did not switch from HTML. If that is the problem (and
I'll resubmit to see) then the issue no doubt is with the robot and not the log. I hope CQ and ARRL
are listening.

Thanks Wayne.

73,
Don VE3XD