[WriteLog] V 10.82 Issue

N0KK, Kirk n0kk at usfamily.net
Fri Dec 10 22:05:04 PST 2010

  All had been flawless for several years. I'm now experiencing cw
keying melt down followed by lock up.

The cw string will most times begin as it should for 12 or so characters
then begin to stutter and then lock in TX.In a way it acts
like rf...it is not.

It is not  dependent on frequency of operation, power level (1.5 watts
-1kw) or which radio or antenna I choose for TX. I use the W5XD SO2R box
for switching and keying with a set of Bencher paddles connected. This
also happens using the paddles for keying. Several solid characters
followed by gibberish and periods of steady tx or locking.

Anyone experiencing this or have some ideas?

Is there a way to go back to previous version? I only wanted to upgrade
for the new XE mults in the 10m contest. (When things are working I tend
not to change things HI)

N0KK