[WriteLog] Writelog/MMTTY problem - help please

Bob Henderson bob at 5b4agn.net
Sat Dec 11 22:44:32 PST 2010

It is some years since I last used WL with MMTTY but I aim to do some RTTY
on a Pacific trip early in the new year.  Consequently, I'm working at
setting this up on my netbook.

All appears well but for one rather fundamental problem.  I am set up to run
FSK via a Microham Microkeyer.  When I attempt to send, the rigs PTT is
keyed and diddles are sent but only diddles.  Message buffers print in the
rttyrite window but don't key the rig which merely continues to diddle away
until the escape key is pressed.  Alt K produces the same result.  The path
through the MK is clearly OK as PTT operates and diddles are sent but
something stands in the way of data keying the FSK line.

Likely I haven't done something I should have during setup but I'm at a loss
to know what.  Your advice is sought and will be gratefully received.

73 Bob, 5B4AGN