[WriteLog] Windows Sound Card DVK

Steve AI9T steve at ai9t.com
Wed Dec 15 11:58:50 PST 2010

Hello

Ok let me start over. Now I realize I can not run the DVK audio into the
back of the ICOM 7700. I need to build some sort of DVK interface and
use the mic connector on the front of the rig. Anyone have any
suggestions on a simple interface. I'm not finding a lot of information
on doing this online.

Thanks Again

Steve AI9T

http://www.ai9t.com