[WriteLog] [Writelog] Upgrade

DickT-W0RAA dickt at w0raa.com
Fri Dec 24 13:22:46 PST 2010

Hi Rich,

I'm sure you'll get some good advice from people who are a heck of a lot
more knowledgeable about what you want to do than I am.  But, I would
suggest that if you want to remove the present version that you do so
through the Control Panel / Add Temove programs.  Don't just delete it and
the folder it's in, asa the Registry is involved.  You can then re-nstall
the version you have in the desired folder, then do the upgrade.  You can do
that for 1 year from the date you purchased the program.  I think the file
that you would download and install is named  wl1082amsiupg.exe in the
Download section of writelog.com.  Be sure you have your key file.  It may
insert that automatically.

Once you do that, don't forget to download the MMTTY Plugin for Writelog.
And you'll be back in business.  You can install WL in any folder of your
choosing.  Just don't delete the present folder and all the files.  Go
through Control Panel.

Good luck & Merry Christmas.

Dick
W0RAA