[WriteLog] New Error Message in Version 10.75N

Ed Muns w0yk at msn.com
Wed Feb 10 06:30:36 PST 2010

This is related to a RTTY problem that emerged (obscurely) in version 10.74.
In order to diagnose and fix the problem, a log file plus this pop-up
message was added to 10.75.  The problem has been greatly improved but not
completely fixed in 10.75N.  It is expected that the problem will be fully
resolved in a future release based on the data collected in various log
files submitted to Wayne over the past few weeks from RTTY contests.

I'm surprised it showed up in CW, but I really don't understand the details
of the problem.  In any case, I have uninstalled WriteLog 10.75N and then
installed version 10.73D which was the last version, I believe, before the
problem appeared.  (Remember that if you want to go back to an earlier
version you must first uninstall the current more recent version.)

Ed - P49X