[WriteLog] Callsign Clicking / Entry from Rttyrite Not Working

Matt Atwood we1h at comcast.net
Sat Feb 27 13:00:37 PST 2010

Hi,

I am using WL 10.62H and MMTTY 1.65D (WinXP SP3).  After re-installing
WriteLog when my HDD failed, when I Click on a highlighted call in the
Rttyrite window, it does not populate the Entry window with the call (this
is the same for RST, etc - nothing populates the Entry window).  I have
tried "virgin" Writelog.ini files, I have uninstalled and re-installed MMTTY
plugin, and even tried Writelog with just the RTTYrite window and a generic
TNC setup.  Nothing seems to fix this. I have the SAME software setup on a
backup laptop that I use for RTTY contesting since I can't get my main PC to
work, and it works fine.  Anyone have any suggestions?  I have scoured the
WL reflector archives for an answer but did not find one.

73,

Matt, WE1H

Internal Virus Database is out of date.