[WriteLog] WriteLog problems on Windows 7 64-bit

Jim Orcheson jim at va3hj.ca
Tue Jan 5 09:29:43 PST 2010

Thanks to everyone who provided suggestions on my problem. Wayne KD3TB
pointed out the cause of my problems from which I have learned:
There is a difference between installing and running a program as
Administrator, and doing the same using an account with Admin privileges!!!!

Anyway, after uninstalling everything and reinstalling as Administrator,
then using Run as Administrator, everything works. I didn't need to do
either of these for any other program that I have installed.

Thanks again to everyone who responded.

73, Jim  VA3HJ