[WriteLog] Setup question

Ed Muns w0yk at msn.com
Tue Jan 5 09:31:50 PST 2010

> Is there a way to save, in Writelog.ini, the log window and log entry font
> selected during Setup?

Yes, Save Configuration.

However, I've been having problems with the save not actually working on
some of my installations recently.  Other people are having the same
problem.  I'm still working on tracking down what is going on.  The ini file
and the Registry entries have the correct font but when WriteLog loads, it
comes up with the prior font.  When we go to the font window our desired
font is selected but not what is actually in the window.

Ed - P49X (W0YK)