[WriteLog] Audo recording problem

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Thu Jan 7 13:30:52 PST 2010

I'm checking out my setup for the NAQP CW contest Sat. and notice my WL
Sound MIxer Level Control is not receiving any signals from the radio.  I'm
running a new IC-7600 with a MKII under Vista 32 bit.  All the Radio Audio
settings are correctly set to the proper microHAM CODECs.  It worked fine
last weekend for the RTTY RU and I have made no changes to the cable hookups
since then.  If I open the Sound window and click on the Recording tab I can
see the vertical bar graph bouncing up and down in response to the received
signal, but the vertical bar graph in the WL Mixer control is dead.  I can
find nothing in the Vista Sound window indicating that something is muted.
The only thing I can think of that is different from last weekend is that
updated WL itself to V10.74J.  Any suggestions appreciated.

73,
Gary AL9A