[WriteLog] Writelog.ini and Win7

pcooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Sat Jan 23 03:12:02 PST 2010

Hi all,

Is there a way to "edit" Writelog.ini and save it under Win7? I am running Win7 Pro, 32 bit, and logged in as Administrator.
If I try to edit the file in the C:\Windows folder directly, when I try to save it, I get a box saying ACCESS DENIED.
I can save it elsewhere and then copy it to the C:\Windows folder, which works, but why can't I edit in situ?

Also, before doing this, the ini file contained very few entries, even missing out on my address, which I had entered in the relevant box, and saved the settings.

Is there something special one needs to do under Win7 to correctly edit the writelog.ini file?

73 de Phil GU0SUP