[WriteLog] Writelog.ini and Win7

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Sat Jan 23 10:31:43 PST 2010

> It would sure be nice if Wayne would put this file in the
> ...\Writelog directory tree instead (i.e. where you installed
> the program).

Unfortunately, if you install to the C:\Program Files tree
you will have the same problem.  (Program Files is "protected"
in Vista and Windows 7).

The optimum solution might be to put writelog.ini in the
user's "documents" tree - e.g.  <My Documents>\WriteLog
along with the "contest" (log) files, AudioRecording,
and WaveFiles if the program can support it.  <My Documents>
is linked to the current user with no read/write limits.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV