[WriteLog] How to remove RST from QSO Input Parameters

john w8wej at citynet.net
Mon Jan 25 17:22:29 PST 2010

this may not be totally right but close  I think, others can tweak it
set up your contest
at the top, click contest
  then exchange format
chick and high light rst
then
uncheck prompt then
check save and ok,,,,,  Im doing this from memory, but believe this close..

hope this helps, being the computer village idiot , Im probably the
last  person that should be doing this--but again, you said time is
drawing short--sometimes when you are drowning,,, even poison ivy is a
good branch to grab
john w8wej