[WriteLog] WriteLog] new 10.77

Larry stowell lclarks at nc.rr.com
Tue Jul 6 06:56:54 PDT 2010

Thanks for the heads up on availability.

I did notice that during the install a dos window popped up and said something about not able to
bind. It was so fast I couldn't read it all. I was surprised that it didn't place a shortcut on the
desktop and the first time up it didn't ask for the setup?

I haven't went back at it yet but when I did configure the ports, the rotor selection only goes to
com8 and mine is on com10. I have a device on com8. I'm using XP and a navigator interface.

73 Larry K1ZW