[WriteLog] Error Message when Writelog 10.77H is started up

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 9 16:34:52 PDT 2010

Nothing I have done has been able to get rid of the USERPARA.INI error on startup of the MMTTY when selected as TU in WriteLog.  I
mentioned in my previous post that the error does not occur directly after a reboot.  But I've also found that directly after a
reboot, the first time I run WriteLog, my soundcard is either "deaf" or "dead" - no audio apparently getting through it to show up
in the MMTTY display.  Closing Rttyrite and reopening Rttyrite (or WriteLog) causes the soundboard to start working again.  This
happens on both the internal sound card to the PC and the Codec soundcard in the IC-7600.

I've decided not to spend any more time on it right now unless I can think of something different to do.  But complete full
installations of WriteLog, MMTTY and the MMTTY plug-in didn't solve the problem.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com