[WriteLog] ini file

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Fri Jul 16 08:59:58 PDT 2010

Nels,

 > Now going to work on the USERPARA.INI error that I get before
 > it opens MMTTY. Any ideas where to start.

  1) Open the RTTY Window and click "ignore" on the
     userepara.ini error popup.
  2) When the MMTTY plug-in opens click on "Profiles(S)"
     in the "RTTY Control Panel" menu.
  3) Click on "MMTTY default"
  4) Click on "Profiles(S)" again
  5) Select "Assign Menu | Profile 1" and name it
     "Standard RTTY"

If you do not have the menu in the "RTTY Control Panel" select
"TU Type" in the RTTYrite menu.  The select TNC Setup and check
the "Show pulldown menus" box.

Creating a "Standard RTTY" profile should cause MMTTY to write a
new userpara.ini in the MMTTY directory and eliminate further
userpara.ini pop-up when you start the MMTTY plug-in.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV