[WriteLog] Both of my questions answered

DickT-W0RAA dickt at w0raa.com
Sat Jul 24 12:21:24 PDT 2010

Thanks for the quick responses, guys.  Both of my questions were answered.

I needed to set up a [CUT-NUMBERS] section in my INI file.  Under that I put
0=T.  It worked.

Second question regarded getting score to Total.  I got a reply to that one
also.  Namely I had to work an Island Multiplier and then my score would
produce a total.  I worked an EU02 and the score came up.

Great service here.  Thanks guys.  No more replies necessary.

Dick
W0RAA