[WriteLog] RIT Clear on the IC-7000 doesn't seem to work *

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Wed Jul 28 18:41:30 PDT 2010

There is not a problem with your IC-7000. Try the RIT without Writelog running and you'll see what I mean. Writelog's communication with the radio can clash with button pushes on the radio. I had the same problem with my IC-756PRO. For some reason my IC-7600 doesn't seem to have this problem. This could all be solved if Icom would come out with a command set that included a RIT clear command. Then the software could handle it and eliminate the need for pushing buttons on the radio.

73,
Gary AL9A

Sent from my iTouch