[WriteLog] RIT Clear on the IC-7000 doesn't seem to work *

K0BX k0bx at arrl.net
Thu Jul 29 08:25:53 PDT 2010

I guess I have egg on my face.  Gary is correct and I am not.  My 706
and PRO3 does not clear the RIT with the "*".  I guess I was thinking
about my TS-850S/AT which did.
So that solves the problem, it is a ICOM thing.

I mostly operate contests, CW and RTTY and never had need for the RIT.
Usually I just split the VFO's.

Thanks everyone for the help and letting me see the light!

Joe K0BX