[WriteLog] CAT commands

Bill K2OWR k2owr at comcast.net
Wed Mar 24 10:54:27 PDT 2010

:::: Not sure what you mean by CAT commands?
Wirtelog uses the F2,F3,F4 keys to send the wav files to the pc audio output
jacks as you know (?)
And similarly to send the CW memories.
All that else that WL uses the CAT functions for are rig control fx and PTT.

What other commands are you looking to have?
BILL K2OWR