[WriteLog] Where's the beef part 2

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Wed May 5 09:52:13 PDT 2010

I'd ask that someone remove this guy from the list but Ron
is the "List Owner" and he's obviously out of pocket due to
hospitalization (and has been having problems for an extended
period prior to his hospitalization).

In any case, this is a peer support list and not the place to
air grievances with any individual - not even Wayne or Ron.

If you have a problem take it up with them directly, if you
don't get any satisfaction, contact your credit card company
(or PayPal) to have your payment reversed for non-delivery.

Don't be a jerk here.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV