[WriteLog] FW: FOR: Dan KC6BIF and all others that has exchanged e-mailwith him...

Bruce & Gab ockmrzr at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 5 18:45:59 PDT 2010

 Dan, KC6BIF, FYI!

-----Original Message-----
From: writelog-bounces at contesting.com
[mailto:writelog-bounces at contesting.com] On Behalf Of Ron K5DJ
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2010 18:40
To: writelog at contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] FOR: Dan KC6BIF and all others that has exchanged
e-mailwith him...

To those of you that have exchanged e-mail with DANNY boy.. Please have him
check his junk mail or trash bin..  I have sent WL to him at least 4 times..
I have even sent his address to Wayne and asked him to sent WL to him
because he isn't getting my mail.. I need another e-mail address or one that
works for me...   If all else fails I will post all info on the WL reflector
where maybe he can get it???

I have had two kidney stones removed in the last two weeks. Come Monday I
will be having knee replacement surgery. At that time I will be out of
pocket for a good while..

What I need from Dan is an e-mail address "other than this one":
dseright at sbcglobal.net
a home phone number. A fax number would be better...

In the last 14 years of my dealing with WL, I have NEVER FAILED TO SEND WL
to a customer.
"Not one time"
This is what I need, other than that, I guess he won't be hearing from me
until he does provide what is needed...

 Please all of you send this to him..

73, de Ron K5DJ
=============

Bruce - I glad you are happy user.  That is what I would like to be.  I'm
"bad mouthing" Writelog because they have not responded by either sending
program or returning money.  If the shoe were on the other foot maybe you
would sound different.  All I am trying to do is get Writelog to get off of
top dead center.  If you have another method for me to use please let me
know.  I want to acknowledge there are a lot of happy users of Writelog, as
shown by the emails.  Please do not make me a bad person for trying to get a
company to respond to get delivery of merchandise for which they were paid
in advance. 73, Dan KC6BIF