[WriteLog] MMTTY NOT WORKING

Larry 'Rebar' Rebarchik - N6CCH rebar at hamilton.com
Fri May 7 08:00:03 PDT 2010

Make sure the MMTTY program is located properly;

[RTTYRITE]
CustomTnc1MenuEntry=MMTTY
CustomTnc1ProgId=WriteLog.WlMMTtyTnc.1
MMTTY_LOCATION=C:\Program Files\MMTTY\

I do not recall how to set this through the GUI, but do remember the same
behavior when I did a fresh install of the most recent version.

73

On Fri, 7 May 2010 07:00:17 -0700, Dave Earnest <k7jj at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I have read earlier posts regarding Vista and MMTTY. I do not get the
same
> results as the other fellows as far as two .ini files, etc.
>

> RTTYrite comes up, but not the MMTTY panel. It worked before for years;
no
> problem.
>
> I recently upgraded to DX4WIN 8.04 and Writelog 10.76H.
>
> I removed both MMTTY and the MMTTy Plugin and tried again with negative
> results.
>
> I am running Vista 64 bit. I recently had to do a clean sweep of the
hard
> drive, but backed up everything first to an external HDD.
>
> Any ideas on how I should approach and fix this problem?
>

> Here is what my writelog.ini file shows at this time:
> [Install]
> Directory=C:\Program Files (x86)\WriteLog\
> [Configuration]
> WaveFileLocation=C:\Users\Dave\Documents\WriteLog\WaveFiles\
> RecordingLocation=C:\Users\Dave\Documents\WriteLog\AudioRecording\
> DataFiles=C:\Users\Dave\Documents\WriteLog\contest\
> [Report]
> CALL=K7JJ
> [Multipliers]
> Location=C:\Program Files (x86)\WriteLog\Programs\
> CallPrefix=K7JJ
> [Summary]

MultNames=Sec,Dx,ITU,DX,Mul,Zn,St,Grid,ZN,MUL,Ca,Co,Pref,HQ,Sta,Prov,DXCC
> QsoNames=QSO,CW,PH,RT
> [GreatCircleLookups]
> RussianDX=cty_rus.bin
> NA_cty=NA_cty.bin