[WriteLog] operator and .wav files

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Fri May 21 21:18:39 PDT 2010

Been a while and I've only done it once for SS.  The operator column is for
switching between ops in a multi op contest entry.  Check the WL Help file,
but I believe when you setup the operator column WL asks you for all the op
calls that will be used and creates a folder for each call sign in the
location where you are storing the contest log itself.  So in addition to
NA5TR you would add all the other calls that will be part of the multi op
effort.  Then copy and paste your audio wav files from your default wav file
location to the NA5TR folder in the contest log location.  The other ops
will need to create their own audio messages and store them in their call's
folder.  Then when you switch ops in the contest WL will switch to the audio
files in that ops folder.  You are getting the error message because your
audio files haven't been copied into the NA5TR folder in your contest log
location.

73,
Gary AL9A