[WriteLog] FT2000 CAT problem

KC4HW kc4hw at centurytel.net
Tue Nov 2 13:49:16 PDT 2010

On 2 Nov 2010 at 10:30, Joe Subich, W4TV wrote:

> Make sure you do not have any restrictions on handshake or
> are not using CW/PTT on the radio port, are using a full
> (pin for pin, 9 wires) serial cable and the FT-2000 CAT TOT
> menu item is set to 1000 or higher.

Thanks everyone!

Happyness atlast.  It appears that all my setting were good.  It actually
seems that the USB to Serial converter was the problem.  I changed it
for another and all begin to work immediately.

So this bring up the next question.... what USB to Serial converter are
most of you using with Win 7?

Jim/KC4HW
http://www.AlabamaContestGroup.org
http://www.AlabamaQSOParty.org