[WriteLog] TAB not just going to next field

Jack k6jeb at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 3 16:54:32 PDT 2010

Howdy all,
I'm not sure how, but my Writelog (latest update) installation is having an
issue with the TAB key.  When I USED to hit the TAB key, the cursor would just
go to the next field.  Now, when I hit the TAB key it starts sending my exchange
to the other station.

Did I miss something with one of the updates or did I accidentally turn
something on?

This happens even when I create a new contest log.

I'd like for the TAB key to just take me to the next next.  (Just like the SPACE
bar does now).

72/73
Jack, K6JEB
http://www.k6jeb.com/