[WriteLog] Writelog in CWSS

k2qmf at juno.com k2qmf at juno.com
Tue Nov 9 12:30:37 PST 2010

Hi Barry,

Thanks to Rob (K6RB) I found out why I was sending my call
on dupes..   I forgot to put in the %B%B in the F4 message.
All my other .wl files have the %B%B except my SS files.  Go figure.
I set them up so long ago that I guess I just forgot...

As far as the "Follow Me" function it sure would be nice to see
only the spots on the band that you are operating on...  Hence, Follow
Me...

73,
Ted  K2QMF