[WriteLog] Intermittant garbage keyed.

Dave Mayor n4ig at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Nov 9 16:03:57 PST 2010

Hi ALL;

I have been having this problem for quite a while. I use a ICOM 756 Pro2. I
thought it was RF getting into the Computer, it seems that it must be a
timeing problem with the software. I have used winXP and Win 7 happens with
either one. I also used a Laptop and new desktop. Happens with either
computer. Use DX4WIN for my general logging and never had the problem there.
I use FSK with Writelog and never had a problem with fsk. I use a Rigbaster
pro intgerface with serial to USB adpaters. I have had the problem with more
than one ver of Writelog. I am 1 level behind from the newly released
upgrade.

73 Dave N4IG