[WriteLog] Intermittent garbage keyed [Was: SSCW 2010 K0HB]

Timothy Coker n6win73 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 18:14:04 PST 2010

My problem exists with a Quad core Pentium, WinXP SP3, 4 GB of memory, no
external keyer. The computer is interfaced to my FT-2000 via a USB-Serial
Port cable/K1NU Serial & CW cable.

I have been having this problem since release 10.73

The jittery CW happens randomly. I hit the escape key and replay the message
without further problems until the next time.

I have no indications of RFI getting into the computer.

N6WIN.