[WriteLog] Extending time to type in Call box

Mike Kravitz mikekravitz at comcast.net
Thu Nov 11 11:24:24 PST 2010

Hi Wayne,

Yes I have entered LiveCwDelayMs=5000 in the correct location. But I do now
understand. If %C is the first element in the message and the keying speed
is 26 WPM or higher then I need to get the callsign correctly entered before
I hit the F key or do the typing edit really fast.

73,
Mike K2MK

> The help file says the remainder of the message will wait until you tab
out.

It says more than that. The help file adds:
        "or until the message being sent catches up to your typing"

The setting in the writelog.ini does not extend that deadline.

Also check that you have put your LiveCwDelayMs line somewhere
below this one in writelog.ini:

[configuration]

And above the next line that begins and ends with []

Wayne