[WriteLog] Q: Time On Calculation

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Thu Nov 25 13:55:12 PST 2010

Not sure of the problem here.  When I look at Rates window post contest the
Time On calculation remains unchanged.  The Time Off number does increase as
you get further away from the contest end time.  If you want to know your
off time in the contest period you will have to subtract the Time On
calculation from the total contest time.

73,
Gary AL9A