[WriteLog] "Friend" info for SSB in WL?

Ray Day rayday at cox.net
Sun Oct 31 21:55:31 PDT 2010

Hi, all...

Hope we all had a good time using WL this past weekend.

Here's the question: a couple of times folks called me by name during
the CQ WW SSB contest exchange. In RTTY/CW I know about friend.ini,
but can WL show this info somehow when a call is typed in to the
entry section when using logging for SSB the same way Zone and
Country show up? Don't care about it being printed or submitted, but
it'd be nice if it showed up somewhere when a call is entered...

Thanks and 73,
Ray N6HE