[WriteLog] Elecraft K3 Radio and Keyboard Commands

KD3TB idarack at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 07:27:48 PDT 2010

I would appreciate some assistance with the Keyboard Commands function with
my K3 Radio. My objective is to create Function Keys (i.e. F10) that plays
the DVK messages, etc.

In the Writelog.ini files, I created two lines [Elecraft_K3_commands] and
Macro_10=k31;swt21; (this should be the command sent to the radio to key the
DVK message #1).  Where to I tell Writelog that the F10 key should be
Macro_10 ? I tried making a change in the Keyboard Shortcuts parameters, but
this did not work.

Thanks -  KD3TB