[WriteLog] WAE ALT+R doesn't bring up QTC receive...

Norman Wald normanwald at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 14 05:08:30 PDT 2010

Thank you to everyone on the list that explained to me the reason the QTC keyboard shortcut function wasn't working is because I'm not in Europe.

This was the first time I tried to do the QTC exchange in the WAE contest for extra points and obviously I didn't read the rules completely.

As an additional thought... it would be nice to have the WAE QTC (both send and receive where appropriate) function as a menu item in Writelog, not just a keyboard shortcut.

73

Norman W9VQ