[WriteLog] Displaying Packet Spots SOLVED

Dick Flanagan dick at k7vc.com
Tue Sep 28 18:50:06 PDT 2010

OK, Boys and Girls, I have good news and frustrating news....

The good news is that by re-installing WL my problems are gone and
all packet-related operations work normally.

The frustrating news is I read the posts about checking the Single
Operator option under the Packet Terminal Edit menu after I effected
the re-install.  Checking that option under my newly re-installed WL
I see that it is turned off.  When I turn it ON it acts just like my
errant system did before the re-install.

I can only assume that I had inadvertently turned on the Single
Operator option and that was the source of my missing packet
spots.  I only wish I had tried that before I re-installed just to be
100% sure that was the culprit.  In any case, all the King's horses,
all the King's men and all the great people on this reflector WERE
able to solve the problem.  THANK YOU all for your time and effort.
Thank you for letting me be a part of this group!

Dick

--
Dick Flanagan K7VC
dick at k7vc.com