[WriteLog] Function keys

rob beaudoin wa1fcn at charter.net
Thu Sep 30 08:24:18 PDT 2010

Hi All

Not sure why but now I have problem with cw
messages    F1 key works but no other?   I
tried a different keyboard no help there.
Once I had simmillar problem it had to do
with setting proper "cw generates " from within ports
set up.   I do have it set to proper setting tho others
just do nothing.  CQP is this weekend sure hope I
get this resolved. I use latest version of writelog
XP machine. W5XD multikeyer (not old one ).
Any ideas guys? Also its been a couple years since
I last looked at writelog.ini file, tho now a search
will not bring it up. Can writelog.ini  stii
be brought up now?
73 BoB WA1FCN