[WriteLog] FT-5000 & Writelog

DickT-W0RAA dickt at w0raa.com
Sat Apr 2 12:45:04 PDT 2011

I had a similar problem when I purchased my FT-950, Ted.  I couldn't get %O
to Zero the RIT.  I downloaded the CAT control manual for the FT-950 off the
Yaesu site and then wrote to Wayne and attached a copy of the CAT manual.
Within a week he had a fix, sent it to me to test and I followed his
instructions on how to test it.  After I responded with the file he had me
send him after the test he added the fix to future upgrades.  I haven't had
a problem since.  Give it a try.  With all the FT-5000 Yaesus that are
hitting the air, I'm sure he wants a fix for it.  Have you tried using the
FT-9000 as a radio choice?  That might work.

Dick
W0RAA