[WriteLog] cw with a usb to com port... again

Kostas Stamatis sv1dpi at otenet.gr
Wed Apr 6 21:36:03 PDT 2011

Hello all
A friend of mine uses a usb to com port and a homemade interface for keying
his radio. He uses dx4win for everyday logging and his interface works
perfect with dx4win even when cqing. I noticed that for contest purposes
uses n1mm even he had purchased writelog. I asked him why and he told me
that writelog stutters with his interface while n1mm not. I know that Wayne
told that he doesn't want to give more energy on this but i think that there
is room for improvement and i believe that many of us use interfaces like
this. Even i have bought a mk2r+ personally, there is always a chance to
make a small or bigger expedition and use my old homemade interface with a
usb adaptor.

73 Kostas SV1DPI