[WriteLog] Erratic CW - it's baaack!

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Sat Apr 9 01:09:52 PDT 2011

Just ran a few contacts in the JA Int'l DX CW Contest and again am
experiencing erratic cw sending with my MK II keyer.  Had this problem a
version or two ago with WL and supposedly the latest update, V10.84D, fixed
the problem.  However I am again experiencing the problem.  In my CQ message
the word "test" usually comes out "t est".  Sometimes it's ok, but mostly
not.  Also my thank you message, "tu al9a", often sounds like "tu  al9a"
with an elongated space between the tu and my call.  Anyone else notice this
problem still present in 10.84D?

73,
Gary AL9A