[WriteLog] Erratic CW - it's baaack!

Ed Muns w0yk at msn.com
Sat Apr 9 09:28:17 PDT 2011

Yes, I have this problem using a WinKey2 with the latest firmware and
10.84D.  Anecdotally, the message(s) that have the extra spaces are
repeatable, but I have not discovered the recipe for creating the problem.
In a message that has the problem, I can change just one character and the
problem will go away or I can change several characters and the problem
remains.

Again, it is repeatable, not random or sporadic, but I can't figure out the
parameter's) to cause the problem.  I would think it will be difficult for
Wayne to track this down until we can characterize the problem better.  For
example, in some contests none of my two dozen messages exhibit the problem.

Ed - W0YK