[WriteLog] CD Sales

Steve Woodruff steve at n9oh.com
Thu Apr 21 17:24:46 PDT 2011

Hi Folks,

For the next 8 days, I will be unable to process sales of WriteLog on CD.
I'm currently in the process of packing up the house and moving the family
down to Charleston, SC!  We'll be leaving the snow and high taxes behind
and heading to the land of beaches and palm trees.

Online purchases at http://writelog.com/ordering will still be automatically
processed and a registration code + download link will be instantly
generated
and emailed as usual.  If you request a CD be mailed to you as well, the CD
part of your order will be delayed by 8 days as I've packed up the CDs and
shipping materials.

Thanks!

Steve N9OH