[WriteLog] Address change

Ken Eigsti diverken at chaffee.net
Mon Apr 25 14:30:55 PDT 2011

HI
I need some help regarding rig control.

Currently I have a 756pro 3 with computer with XP operating system. I can
get the rig control to work FB with the CIV address on the 756pro3 at *6eh.*
**
I just purchased the Bandmaster III band decoder from ARRAY Solutions to go
with the ARRAY W3NQN Band pass filters.  In order for that process to work
from the CIV port on  the 756pro3, the CIV address has to be *50H.*
**
Question is: How can I change WL in the computer to recognize the CIV
address of *50h *instead of *6eh *on the 756pro3*??? Will WL allow this? If
so, how do I do it? *Any help? Thanks in advance
**
73 Ken W0LSD

**