[WriteLog] Fw: WL + TARA Grid Dip Shindig?

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Fri Aug 5 10:30:04 PDT 2011

Aldo,

I just tried the HF GRID LOCATION CONTEST module, but when I make an entry
in the log it shows up with the red "B" meaning I'm out of band.  I'm
operating on 14.081 MHz and 21.081 MHz into a dummy load.  The frequency is
entered correctly into the log on either band, but there is no mult
indication because of the out of band condition.  Have you noticed this
problem before or is it something I'm doing wrong?

73,
Gary AL9A