[WriteLog] Re SCC module & Win7

Robert Bajuk rbajuk at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 12:38:52 PDT 2011

Hi Phil,

Search for "RySCC.dll" - this one belongs to DH3CB module

"SCC.dll" is part of SM6SRW module

If you are not sure about what was uninstalled do it with force :-)
Unregister "old" dll file

regsvr32 /u C:\Ham\programs\SCC.dll

Simply open up command prompt in Win 7 and run the command, using the name
of the DLL file that you want to unregister.

Install DH3CB module if not installed yet... You should see "SCC RTTY
Championship" under contest modules

Hope it helps!

73 Robert, S57AW