[WriteLog] SCC module & Win7

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Wed Aug 24 11:16:40 PDT 2011

Hi Phil,

Same result here this morning.  I managed to change directories in a Command
Window to the correct location and did the regsvr /u SCCRtty.dll and got a
successful message of, "DllUnregisterServer in SCCRtty.dll succeeded".
However, the SCCRtty.dll file was still present in my WriteLog\Programs
folder so I deleted it to the Recycle bin and started WL and found I still
have two SCC RTTY Contest modules showing.  I started a new log with the
SM6SRW module and the program starts, but with no Entry window.  I do not
have a C:\Ham directory so not sure if there is another copy of SCCRtty.dll
lurking about somewhere.  Maybe I need to do a reboot.  I think I will be ok
with the DH3CB module, but would like to clean up my modules list before
another year goes by and I forget which is which.

73,
Gary AL9A