[WriteLog] Band Setup menu

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Sun Aug 28 10:42:33 PDT 2011

Hi Kip,

Thanks for the info.  No wonder I could not find it.  In the Ohio  Qso
Party module, "Setup Bands" is greyed out.

Here is the problem I had with the log.  I made some Qsos on 80m ssb  at
3650 khz.  The log treated these as "out of band" and gave me a RED B  next to
the sequence number.  The only way I could get around the problem,  was to
change the frequency to 3755 khz in the log entry so it would count the  Qso
as being "in band".

After exporting the Cabrillo file, then I edited the frequency back to 3650
 in the Cab file before sending it to the contest sponsor.

I could not find any other way to get WriteLog to count the Qso  as being
in band.

The other problem I had with this OQP module, was that it would not take a
received serial number greater than 3 digits.  That too, I had to edit in
the Cab file.

73, Geo...

George  Wagner, K5KG
941-400-1960 cell

In a message dated 8/28/2011 12:50:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,