[WriteLog] ARRL 10m Contest

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Thu Dec 1 16:08:46 PST 2011

Steve,

Haven't run the 10M module in years as it has been rather pointless during
the solar minimum.  The rules say W/VE stations send RST and state or
province, while DX stations send RST and a sequential number.  XE stations
send RST and their state while MM send RST and ITU Region.  Apparently there
are not different modules for the various station locations and since
everyone can work everyone, the "QTH" field is mult-purpose - it will take
alpha characters for state or province, numeric for sequential serial
numbers and a combination of alpha and numeric - R1, R2 or R3.  If it looks
good in the Cabrillo you should be good to go.

73,
Gary AL9A