[WriteLog] 10 meter test

Don AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 9 09:37:58 PST 2011

It appears you are Single Op.

I may be wrong in this but I don't think I am. You can send the same number to different stations.  I've been doing this for years without being penalized.  This is the same as SO2R.

Best not to worry about what serial number is sent or even if they are in order.  The thing that matters is that the receiving station has whatever number you sent correctly in their log and vice versa.

Have fun and don't sweat the serial numbers!

73, Don AA5AU